Call/Text the Studio:  888-747-9472

may, 2024

04may9:00 am1:30 pmRun for the Son9:00 am - 1:30 pm Event Organized By: Christian Motorcycle Association (CMA)

Event Details

On may the 4TH (be with you) we have our annual Christian Motorcycle Association (CMA) Run for the Son.

this is our largest fund raiser and it is a worldwide event that every chapter in the entire world will finish their ride and pray at 1pm eastern time this event raises money for the mission field here at home as well as worldwide. 60% of the money raised goes to our partners which are missionary ventures, the Jesus film Project, and global Christian relief , the remaining 40% goes to the mission field here at home. therefore 100% of the proceddes goes to missions. Our world wide fund raising goal is 6.3 million dollars. 

  Our local event meets at 9am at D&S event center 975 carpenter rd.(tractor supply shopping center) Milton Pa. We have a beauty of a ride planned through scenic central Pennsylvania and ending at Knobel’s(WGRC day!!) by 12:50 pm this is a FREE ride but donations to our cause are encouraged. We encourage all riders to stay and enjoy at great day at Knobel’s WGRC fan appreciation day. 


(Saturday) 9:00 am - 1:30 pm

© 2022 WGRC | All rights reserved | Website powered by: Xtego Networks.