Other Current Openings
Selinsgrove Church of the Nazarene is looking to hire a full-time Administrative Assistant.
We would be open to hiring 2 part-time assistants for the right candidates.
Administrative Assistant Job Description
– Provide administrative systems support for pastoral staff
– Oversee church Planning center, & administrative details with minimal supervision
– Coordinate various office duties with other office volunteers
- Provide administrative support for pastoral staff; maximize operations efficiency & effectiveness
- First impression face and voice for the church office
- Receive and direct incoming phone calls
- Greet visitors in a friendly, professional manner
- Schedule appointments
- Prepare statistical reports
- Organize and maintain paper/electronic files
- Other tasks & projects as assigned by the pastor, time permitting
- Planning Center Management
- Implementation – Become an onsite Planning Center expert to ensure we are fully benefiting from the software’s capabilities.
- Maintenance – Work with office staff and pastors to ensure that all data is up to date and regularly monitored for accuracy
- Training – As software is developed for our use. Train staff and other church personnel on how to use the system efficiently.
- Ministry promotion
- Weekly: Web site/Church Center APP– Provide regular maintenance to the church web page and other social media accounts.
- As needed: Create media and marketing flyers, postcards, etc… to draw interest in ministry programming.
- As needed: Compose, generate, and distribute correspondence as needed
- Weekly: ProPresenter – Create slides for church worship service use.
- Weekly: Collect “In the Know” Email communications information to be sent out to church families with important reminders about activities, and other info to be communicated.
- As needed: Coordinate church Prayer Chain – ensure prayer requests/praises are communicated effectively.
- As needed: Oversee the church’s internal mailbox system
- Weekly: Update digital church sign message
- Department assistance
- Enhancement of church office communications
- Develop systems to help teams efficiently communicate ministry needs and opportunities.
- Assist departments with developing graphics for ministry needs
Please email questions and resumes to Pastor Bill Foss @ email@example.com
To submit a job opportunity, please send an e-mail to
mail the information to WGRC, 101 Armory Blvd., Lewisburg, PA 17837.
Openings will remain on this page 30 days from date of posting (renewable upon request by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org).