This page is for submitting prayer requests and committing to pray for others.
This page has had 228 requests and 1703 have committed to pray for others. Thank you!
**Prayer Wall Policy (Read Prior To Submitting Your Request)**
Thank you for reaching out to the WGRC prayer team (staff, board members & website visitors). All prayer requests submitted to WGRC are reviewed before being posted.
You remain solely responsible for the content of your prayer requests and are agreeing to indemnify and hold harmless WGRC (Salt & Light Media Ministries) with respect to any claim based upon the transmission and posting of your prayer requests. Prayer requests are removed from the Prayer Wall within 30 days of posting, though we reserve the right to remove them at any time without notice.
We are honored to pray for you. If you feel that you need counseling, we encourage you to seek help through Focus on the Family’s counseling services: CLICK HERE.
You can also contact the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255 or CLICK HERE.
By submitting your prayer request via the form below you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the above WGRC Prayer wall Policy.
Request Title Submitted By # Prayers Date Please pray to overcome Edmund Krzeminski 0 12-12-2018 [We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection over the company where she works),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Father-in-Law Battling Lung Cancer/Salvation Harold Perry 5 11-18-2018 Please pray for my father-in-law, Thomas. He is battling lung cancer. At his most recent Dr. visit he was told that if he went into Hospice he would only have weeks to live. He is going to do chemo and radiation therapy. Please pray that God will remove this cancer from his body and more importantly, please pray for Thomas' salvation. Also, please pray for his wife (Susan) who is having a difficult time with all of this.