Openings at WGRC
WGRC seeks a part time Receptionist/Office Assistant/Volunteer Coordinator (approximately 20 hours per week, afternoons are a must). Applicant must possess clerical skills, can work with the public, and be excited to be part of a Christian radio ministry team. Duties include but are not limited to: advanced computer skills such as data entry and donor software; printing and preparing mailings, volunteer coordination, greeting guests, answering phones and general office support. Send resumes to Rob Kime: WGRC, 101 Armory Blvd., Lewisburg, PA 17837 or email@example.com EOE
A job description for this position appears below.
Job Description for part-time Receptionist/Office Assistant/Volunteer Coordinator
Position Objective: To support WGRC’s general business office operations.
- Donor/Underwriter check entry and database coordination
- Print, prepare and mail donor letters and receipts
- Collate grantor invoices, letters and receipts (to be mailed on or about the 1st of the month) – post and bundle for mailing
- Assist with office related duties (greeting, answering phones, filing, data entry, etc.)
- Open, date stamp and distribute mail as needed (coordinate with other office staff)
- Update prize winner checklist
- Enter prize slip information in database
- Enter skate and event drawing slip information in database
- Help with mailing books and prizes as needed
- Assist broadcast and office staff at public events as needed
- Accept other specific ‘on-air’ / ‘off-air’ projects as assigned
- Assist Office staff with other duties as needed
SALT & LIGHT MEDIA MINISTRIES, INC.
Other Current Openings
Are you a compassionate person who is looking for a rewarding career, both personally and financially? Lollipop Home Healthcare Services is currently seeking personal caregivers. Full-time, part-time, and live-in positions are available. Enjoy a fulfilling career and make a difference in the lives of others. Call (570) 286-9460 or visit www.homehelpershomecare.com/CSV. [posted 11/8/19]
Shalom Salon and Spa at 6 West Market Street in Middleburg is now hiring an experienced hair stylist to bring existing clientele to be part of the fun, relaxed, and beautiful atmosphere. Please stop by the salon with your resume and ask for Michelle. No phone calls accepted. [posted 10/24/19; renewed 11/18/19]
mail to: WGRC, 101 Armory Blvd., Lewisburg, PA 17837