WGRC and Experience Missions are joining together for a Bible Drive!
Experience Missions is currently accepting Christian literature and Bibles at various locations around the Susquehanna Valley through October 18th.
Please donate your Christian literature and Bibles at selected “Collection Points” listed below. All items are then packed and shipped to their partner ministries, Love Packages and Rollins Pilot, Inc., for distribution worldwide. (NOTE: Experience Missions is not collecting Guideposts and hymnals.)
Please drop off your items at any location listed below:
- First UMC – Muncy – 602 S Market St. Muncy, 17756
Contact person: Mr. Barry Grove
Church hours: 9am – 4pm Monday – Friday or for appt. call Office: 570-546-8030
- First Baptist Church of Milton – 316 Golf Course Rd. Milton, 17847
Contact person: Linda Doebler 570-419-0897 plus outside drop-off is available 24/7
- Amazing Grace Community Church – 138 Leed St. Northumberland, 17857
Contact person: Colin Clayberger 570-850-1768 also outside drop-off 24/7
- First Baptist Church of Danville – 12 Brookside Dr. Danville, 17821
Contact person: Donna Outt 570-594-6218
- Bethany Evangelical Lutheran Church – 369 Broad St. Montoursville, 17754
Call the church office prior to arrival 570-368-8933
It doesn’t stop there! You can participate in the 2021 Missions Expo:
- Event location: First United Methodist Church 602 South Market Street Muncy PA 17756
- Event Dates: October 21, 22, and 23
Missions Expo 2021 is a three-day event taking place October 21st through October 23rd at the First United Methodist Church on Market Street in Muncy. You have the opportunity to pack meals, sort and pack Christian literature and Bibles, prepare med packs, and help raise funds for BioSand Water Filters. For the Missions Expo 2021, hundreds of volunteers of all ages are needed! Come help pack 100,000 meals, sort/pack tons of Bibles & Christian literature, and prepare hundreds of Family Med Packs. Missions Expo supports organizations such as Kids Around The World, Voice of the Martyrs, and Samaritan’s Purse.