WGRC currently has no open positions.
Check back here periodically for possible future listings.
To be considered for an opportunity that may arise, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SALT & LIGHT MEDIA MINISTRIES, INC. ~ EOE
Other Current Openings
Part Time Church Secretary Position for St. Andrew’s United Methodist Church, Milton, PA.
Part time, 30 hours a week in a comfortable and pleasant work environment. Position begins on March 30, 2021 for 20 hours a week for training with current financial secretary and on May 3, 2021 increases to 30 hours per week.
- Work closely with the Pastor(s) of St. Andrew’s by offering assistance and coordination with daily duties.
- Good People skills since you will be interacting with staff, church members and people from the community.
- Good telephone and verbal communication skills.
- Be able to handle information in a confidential manner.
- Typing required.
- Computer skills including use of e-mail.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, and Publisher.
- Experience with QuickBooks.
- Knowledge of Servantkeeper
- Overseeing the counting of contributions.
- Recording of various church records including financial records.
- Preparing of reports; financial, church and conference.
- Responsible for payroll and tax reporting.
- Responsible for preparing various reports and church records.
- Preparing weekly church service bulletin and monthly newsletters.
- Be responsible for running office equipment and maintaining toner and ink in copiers and printers.
- Be responsible for ordering supplies.
- High school diploma or GED required.
State Clearances and background checks are required.
Questions concerning the position call the church office at 570-742-2000 ext.301.
Please submit a letter of interest by March 19th. Include in it job experiences and two references* with contact information to Mr. Mark Shearer- SPPRC, St. Andrew’s United Methodist Church, 102 Lower Market Street, Milton, PA 17847.
*References may not be relatives or in-laws.
[post expires 4/3/21]
mail the information to WGRC, 101 Armory Blvd., Lewisburg, PA 17837.