WGRC CONTEST RULES
WGRC is pleased to give you an opportunity to win some great prizes but to ensure fairness to
all of our listeners we must enforce the following contest rules:
1) Only one winner per household will be awarded a prize.
2) CD and DVD winners and members of their household must wait at least 60 days before
entering another CD and DVD giveaway.
3) Employees, board members and volunteers of Salt and Light Media Ministries and their
immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible.
4) One entry per person for any call-in, mail-in, fax-in, internet or email contest. Anyone who
enters more than once per contest will be disqualified.
5) Prize will be awarded upon confirmation of winner’s eligibility.
6) Prizes will be mailed or may be picked up at the station Monday-Friday between 8:00 AM and
7) All winners must claim their prizes within 30 days or the prize becomes null and void.
8) By participating in a contest, participants grant WGRC and Salt and Light Media Ministries
permission to use person’s name, voice or any likeness on the air for promotional purposes.
9) Winners will be responsible for any taxes, restrictions or rules set forth by state or federal law
relative to prizes or their uses.
10) WGRC reserves the right to change, discontinue, extend the end date, halt and/or restart the
contest at any time. Any changes to the contest rules will be announced by WGRC within a
reasonable time prior to their taking effect.
11) The management of WGRC acts as the sole judge, interpreter, and enforcer of contest rules
and official declaration of winners.
12) WGRC and Salt and Light Media Ministries assumes no responsibility in the event of any
malfunction of equipment whatsoever, including telephone equipment owned by contestants, the
telephone company, any busy signals or for any effect such malfunction may have on a
contestant’s ability to participate in the contest. Please dial carefully.
13) WGRC and Salt and Light Media Ministries assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any
telephone charges, whether long distance, local toll or wireless usage, incurred by contestants
participating in the contest.
14) No purchase necessary.